About the Graphic design intern position
The graphic design intern is responsible for assisting in the design of digital marketing materials, including print and digital advertising. The intern will be working on various projects with an emphasis on graphic design as well as web development. This internship is designed to help students learn how to use their creative skills while developing new ideas that will enhance brand awareness and increase sales.
*The Summer internship session will begin the week May 20th and end August 23rd.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Design and develop graphic design projects for print, digital or other media.
- Develop a portfolio of work that will be used to support the company's brand strategy.
- Work with clients on creative ideas in order to create compelling visual content using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator).
- Create layouts from scratch as needed, using Photoshop or Illustrator.
Intern requirements are:
- Must be least 18 years of age
- Interest in graphic design, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with graphic design programs preferred
- Experience working in college athletics is highly desirable but not required for this position
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Suite to create high quality work that meets the needs of the client while maintaining professional standards.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be able to work in person
*This is a paid internship or you can choose to receive college credit*